Spiders are mostly harmless beings which are feared only due to myths . The only nuisance part of having spiders at home would be the necessity to continuously dust the spider webs that recur in every corner of the house . In India ,most spiders stay inoffensive . But yes , there are a few spiders that exist in the wild forests and mountainous regions whose bite could be venomous . Spiders generally like to stay outside in forests , the indoor spiders are quite fond of the dark corners and niches .
There are about 40,000 species of spiders across the globe ,which vary in size , shape , texture and color . Their distinct eight legged feature brings them together . Spiders are in one way , extremely useful beings because they feed on a lot of other small insects and keeps your house clean . However a series of small remedies can be taken to keep spiders away from your houses like
- Maintaining sanitation both indoors and outdoors
- Removal of rocks , wood piles , compost piles and other possible hide outs for the spiders
- Ensure there aren’t any faulty cracks in your ceilings or anywhere in your foundations to avoid access to the spiders
- Keep the doors and windows sealed air tight which will forbid entry to the spiders
- Vacuum the house once a while
Our technicians are proficient, mastered professionals and indulge in regular training programs to maintain their expertise. They understand the habits of each species and use that knowledge when developing a control program for your home. We also consider your family , your home and your valuable time.